Follow us on Twitter: NAPPYHEADEDBROS
Now onto the post.
So I was doing an interview with a rapper the other day and he made a comment about a particular CD. Now I know dudes to typically comment on the posts, but I have to be honest...this one is more geared towards them. No homo.
If there's one thing I am, it's diverse.
I listen to all types of music, but in reality, my favourite is and will always be hip hop. Perhaps its a result of m environment, perhaps its a result of all the big bootied bitches in the videos. Maybe i like country music cause I've been infatuated with Dolly Parton's hoots for years...all these things are irrelevant. What is relevant is that me and C4 and Wja3 will never agree on this, but I'm just gonna post it while they aren't looking.
Here's my list of the best Hiphop Songs and Albums of all time. Top 10 is easy, top 25 would've been much much harder.
Top 10 Albums of All time
10. The People's Champ --Paul Wall
9. Chronic 2001 --Dr. Dre
8. Return of the Boom Bap --Krs One
7. 400 Degrees -- Juvenile
6. Black on Both Sides --Mos Def
5. Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z -Tupac Shakur
4. Life After Death --Biggie
3. In My Lifetime Vol. 1 --Jay Z
2. Doggystyle-- Snoop Doggy Dogg
1. The Chronic --Dr. Dre
Honorable mentions include Ma$e:Harlem World, Wu-Tang: Return to the 36 Chambers, and Gorilla Zoe: Don't feed the Animals.
Top 10 Songs of all Time
10. Crossroads- Bone Thugs in Harmony
9. Outkast - Ms. Jackson
8. Award Tour- Tribe Called Quest
7. Nothin but a G Thang -Dr. Dre
6. Shook Ones II --Mobb Deep
5. C.R.E.A.M -Wu-Tang Clan
4. Juicy -Notorious B.I.G
3. Pain --Tupac Shakur
2. Never saw a man Cry --Scarface
1. It was a Good Day -Ice Cube
No one is gonna agree, but you cannot make a comprehensive list without including one of these albums or songs. I triple dog dare you beyyyatch.
Sheeeit. This took longer than writing a traditional post, but i take pride in knowing that if you've never listened to Hiphop, you know have a starting point. Consider me the matchmaker for a love affair that will last your whole life.
-Show (Awaiting Wja3 and C4's Rebuttal.)